OJEE 2011 Orissa ADMISSION RULES
- 1. A candidate can seek admission at the Counselling only against a valid OJEE-2011 rank card.
- 2. The original certificates will be verified and one set of Photo copies required to be submitted during document verification at the Nodal Centre. The candidates are required to submit the original college/school leaving certificate at the University/college only to which he/she is allotted. The candidates are not required to produce any other original documents at the College level. Only attested copies of original certificates and mark-sheets can be deposited at the College level after Counselling.
- 3. Admission through lateral entry shall be done through OJEE counselling and the number of vacant seats of 1styear will be considered as per data submitted by the Chairman, JEE-2010, Orissa. As a pre-requisite for admission under lateral entry, the candidates have to secure 50% of marks in Diploma from SCTE&VT, Orissa or equivalent. They have to produce the pass certificate during the time of counselling. They must be permanent native of Orissa.
- 4. A candidate allotted through the OJEE 2011 counselling for a course in a college gets a provisional allotment letter. Against this provisional allotment letter, a student is required to pay part admission fee at a designated bank. After payment he/she is automatically admitted as a student into the course and the college that he/she is assigned to. Such candidate shall receive the registration card either from Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) or Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla. For MBBS/BDS and PGDM/PGCM/ PGDM(Executive)/MBA/MCA, the allotted candidate shall receive the registration card from their respective Institution/Universities.
- 5. The candidate has to pay a non-refundable Counselling Fee of Rs.450/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2011” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
- 6. A candidate has to pay Rs. 16000/- (for allotment in Government Institutions) and Rs.30,000/- (for allotment in Private Institutions) towards a part of admission fees at the nodal center after allotment of seats. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE-2011” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar. After deduction of the University fee of Rs. 4500/- (for a 4-year programme; as per clause 1.8.2 of Information Brochure) the balance from this amount shall be paid to the admitting College. It may be noted that this amount may not cover all payables required by the admitting College.
- 7. Payment made by the candidate at the nodal center after allotment confirms that he/she has reported to the college or University.
- 8. A candidate who accepts the admission into the allotted college by paying part admission fee forfeits the same paid by him/her, if he/she decides not to join the college and courses.
- 9. The Rank Card of the admitted candidate shall be surrendered at the time of document verification during the counseling to prevent admission of a candidate to more than one course / college.
- 10. A candidate who does not receive the OJEE-2011 Rank Card or has lost the Rank Card can obtain a duplicate Rank Card from JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in favour of “OJEE – 2011”, drawn on any Scheduled Bank and payable at Bhubaneswar.
- 11. The classes for M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. courses are expected to begin from August 01, 2011